- Operate the community café at Seaton Hospital where we work closely with a number of groups offering a warm, comfortable space in which they can run classes and workshops. See the Community Café page for more information
- work closely with local businesses offering reading groups, craft sessions, workshops,
- hold meetings an collaborate with local voluntary, health and social care organisations as part of the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) network in East Devon.
- attend weekly NHS Community Health & Social Care team meetings
- actively work with local and national voluntary organisations to identify gaps in provisions with the aim to fill them.
- raise funds and support for local projects and initiatives working closely with the amazing support of Devon County Council, East Devon District Council, Seaton Town Council, Tesco Seaton, the Royal Devon NHS Trust and the local GPs. For more information on what we have been involved with go to our Projects page.
- we support around 25 vulnerable households with social visits and help with shopping through our Befriending Service
We don’t pretend to know it all, that’s why we work with over 40 other local groups, businesses and charities to get you the help required. If you have a community scheme or initiative that you want to develop then please contact us as we might be able to help.